Small to medium businesses constitute the backbone of our practice and is truly a core competency.
As a small business ourself we have a true appreciation of the needs of these businesses, the passion of their owners and their invaluable contribution to the American economy and local community.
There are many, frequently overlooked, methods by which small businesses can legally reduce their taxes. These include:
- Section 199 (Domestic Producer’s) Deduction
- Bonus and Sec. 179 Depreciation Expense
- Research & Development Credit
- Employee benefit planning
- Entity Selection (LLC vs. S-Corp vs. C-Corp)
- FICA Tip Credit (for restaurants)
- Capital expenditure planning
At Evans & Company CPA we will work with your business to explore any of the above strategies plus many others that might be applicable to your business.
By gaining a detailed understanding of your business and industry we will know which strategies will be most effective for you.
We can also assist in other areas such as cash flow analysis/planning; profit margin analysis and accounting system implementation.